No products in the cart.
Choose the correct meaning of the idioms in the following sentences.
1. The recipe was a piece of cake.
2. Time flies when you are having fun.
3. It's raining cats and dogs today.
4. I told her to hold her horses.
5. It takes two to tango.
6. She said to Dan "break a leg" before the job interview.
7. You can say that again.
8. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
9. Stop beating around the bush.
10. Let's call it a day.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
First Name (in Hebrew)
Surname (in Hebrew)
Postal Address (in Hebrew)
Email address *
Select User Role*
School Name and no
Are you human? *