Due to Covid-19, there may be delays in the arrival of your order.יתכנו עיכובים בהגעת הזמנתכם בעקבות מגבלות הקורונה Dismiss
No products in the cart.
Choose the correct meaning of the idioms in the following sentences.
1. The recipe was a piece of cake.
2. Time flies when you are having fun.
3. It's raining cats and dogs today.
4. I told her to hold her horses.
5. It takes two to tango.
6. She said to Dan "break a leg" before the job interview.
7. You can say that again.
8. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
9. Stop beating around the bush.
10. Let's call it a day.
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
First Name (in Hebrew)
Surname (in Hebrew)
Postal Address (in Hebrew)
Email address *
Select User Role*
---Select User Role---
School Name and no
Are you human? *